Certified Clinical Medical Assistant Program is a 15-week certification course
The Academy at Goodwill
Certified Clinical Medical Assistant
is a 15-week certification course.
CCMAs are critical members of healthcare teams in a variety of medical settings. As a CCMA, you are often the first and last person a patient interacts with, making a lasting impact on the patient experience. CCMAs are flexible, performing a variety of tasks such as:
- Taking patient vital signs.
- Assisting providers with exams and procedures.
- Administering injections or medications.
- Performing EKG, phlebotomy and other essential laboratory procedures.
- Checking patients in and out upon arrival and departure.
- Answering phone calls and questions.
- Updating and maintaining electronic health records (EHR).
Need more information? Fill out our interest form at GoodwillAR.org/interest.
1. You may make your payment in full.
2. Pay only the non-refundable registration fee and make payments as you go at GoodwillAR.org/payments.
3. Contact us to find out if you qualify for financial aid at 501-372-5100, 877-372-5151 or Academy@GoodwillAR.org.
PAYMENT IN FULL$2,100.00
REGISTRATION FEE ONLY$100.00