The Academy at Goodwill
May 06, 2022, 7:00 PM – May 07, 2022, 7:00 PM
Test, 7400 Scott Hamilton Dr, Little Rock, AR 72209, USA
The Academy at Goodwill's CHEST course was developed by the Association for the Health Care Environment®. The CHEST certification is a national certification that sets the standard for best practices in environmental services. This program is a 1-week program that consists of 10 modules that are taught onsite by our T-CHEST trainer. You will learn in both a classroom and a mock-hospital room setting to assist in realistic training to teach you best practices for environmental services. Participants that pass the exam will have a national certification to add to their resume. Goodwill partners with several employers and can assist you with finding employment once you receive your certification.
The cost of this course includes:
- In-person classes.
- All class materials, including study guides.
- Exam prep.
- Three attempts to pass exam.
Need more information? Fill out our interest form at GoodwillAR.org/interest.
1. You may make your payment in full.
2. Pay only the registration fee and make payments as you go at GoodwillAR.org/payments.
3. Contact us to find out if you qualify for financial aid at 501-372-5100, 877-372-5151 or Academy@GoodwillAR.org.
PAYMENT IN FULL$600.00
REGISTRATION FEE ONLY$100.00