The Academy at Goodwill
Pharmacy Technician Program
Little Rock, 7400 Scott Hamilton Dr, Little Rock, AR 72209, USA
You will learn:
- PharmaSeer™ training for safe, effective, and efficient patient care.
- PharmaSeer Math™ training for pharmacy tech math.
- PersonAbility™ training for soft skills.
- Basic knowledge of medications.
- Basic pharmacology.
- Drug and medical terminology.
- Basic anatomy and physiology.
- Infection and disease prevention.
- Dispensing calculations and processes.
- Single-dose calculations.
- Unit dose systems.
The cost of this course includes:
- In-person classes. Monday-Thursday
- All class materials, including study guides.
- CPR certification through The American Red Cross®.
- Exam prep through the National Healthcareer Association® (NHA).
- Two attempts to pass the national certification exam.
Before taking this course, you will need to provide a copy of your high school diploma.
Need more information? Fill out our interest form at GoodwillAR.org/interest.
1. You may make your payment in full.
2. Pay only the registration fee and make payments as you go at GoodwillAR.org/payments.
3. Contact us to find out if you qualify for financial aid at 501-372-5100, 877-372-5151 or Academy@GoodwillAR.org.
PAYMENT IN FULL$1,927.00
REGISTRATION FEE ONLY$100.00