The Academy at Goodwill
May 11, 2022, 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Little Rock, 7400 Scott Hamilton Dr, Little Rock, AR 72209, USA
Microsoft Certified: Azure Fundamentals
Whether you’re new to the field or a seasoned professional, mastering the basics in Microsoft Azure can help you jump-start your career and prepare you to dive deeper into the many technical opportunities Azure offers.
The certification validates your basic knowledge of cloud services and how those services are provided with Azure. Candidates should be able to demonstrate a fundamental knowledge of cloud concepts, along with Azure services, workloads, security, privacy, pricing, and support.
The Microsoft Certified: Azure Fundamentals certification could be a great fit for you if you’d like to:
- Prove your knowledge of cloud computing concepts, models, and services, such as public, private, and hybrid cloud, in addition to infrastructure as a service (IaaS), platform as a service (PaaS), and software as a service (SaaS).
- Show your expertise on how Azure supports security, privacy, compliance, and trust.
It is recommended to have familiarity with concepts of networking, storage, compute, application support, and application development. You can use your Azure Fundamentals certification to reinforce your basics for other Azure role-based or specialty certifications, but it isn’t a prerequisite for any of them.
To ensure you are prepared for the exam, we recommend:
- Fully understanding the skills measured.
- Studying the relevant self-paced content on Microsoft Learn, or attending a Microsoft Azure Virtual Training Day: Fundamentals, or signing up for an instructor-led training event with a Microsoft Learning Partner.
- Taking the practice exam to validate your knowledge and understanding of the exam experience.
- Get a trial subscription and give it a try.
- Checking out Master the basics with the Azure Fundamentals certification to learn more about this certification and how to get ready.
Every 1 & 3 Wed. from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. at GRC in LR.
Every 2 & 4 Wed. from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. at GRC in Rogers.
Only in the months of May and June.
1. You may make your payment in full.
2. Pay only the registration fee and make payments as you go at GoodwillAR.org/payments.
3. Contact us to find out if you qualify for financial aid at 501-372-5100, 877-372-5151 or Academy@GoodwillAR.org.
Need more information? Fill out our interest form at GoodwillAR.org/interest.
Google Data Analytics