- Career & Training
- Support Services
- For Businesses
- Our Mission
Free Cell Phone
For those in need of affordable cell phone service, Goodwill has teamed up to provide a free cell phone and airtime each month for income-eligible customers.
How the program works
This program is absolutely free for income-eligible customers. There are 3 plans to choose from which include up to 250 minutes per month. You can choose the plan below that works best for you:
You qualify for a free cell phone in Arkansas if:
1. No one in your household currently receives Lifeline Assistance through another phone carrier.
2. You have a valid U.S. postal address. Sorry, P.O. Boxes cannot be accepted.
1. You already participate in one of the following assistance programs:
- Aid to Families
- Federal Public Housing Assistance/Section B
- Home Energy
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance program (Food Stamps)
2. Your total household income is at or below 135% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines. The table below provides the maximum income you can have to be eligible for service:
Apply for a Phone
Stop by a Goodwill Retail Store location or our corporate office located at 1110 W. 7th Street to fill out an application today.