Goodwill can help you:
- Create a resume and cover letter
- Complete a job application
- Prepare for an interview
- Learn to use a computer, the internet and other resources to find work
- Develop positive communication and workplace skills
- Identify your skills, interests and experience with the help of a career specialist
- Find and keep a good job with support service referral
- Connect you to hiring events and job fairs
You can also find classes, hiring events and job fairs posted on our event calendar. Events are listed by the date, time and location.
Visit or make an appointment with a Goodwill Career Center near you to get your job search started. Services vary by location, and all services are not offered at all career centers.