- Career & Training
- Support Services
- For Businesses
- Our Mission
Volunteers make a difference at Goodwill
Volunteers play a crucial role here at Goodwill Industries of Arkansas. Whether working in our computer labs helping participants, collecting donations for our retail stores at special donations drives, even helping spruce up our corporate office through special projects – volunteers make a real difference at our nonprofit organization.
Goodwill recognizes volunteerism as a valuable resource, and encourages those in our communities to volunteer in capacities that fit their skills, interests, schedules and goals.
Goodwill Industries of Arkansas Volunteer Opportunities to serve include:
• Workshop Presenters, i.e. Professional Development, Resume Development, Interview Tips & Mock Interviews, Crisis Management, Professional Dress, Personal Finance, Parenting, Time Management, Healthy Living, Stress Management
• Help out at our many retail locations, from collecting and sorting donations, to straightening and stocking our shelves
• Help in our corporate office, from accounting and marketing to IT. Whatever your skills or interest, we can use your help throughout our organization
• Group Volunteer Projects – Goodwill is able to arrange volunteer projects for groups of all sizes for one day or long-term projects
How to Volunteer
• Group or individual volunteers. Individual volunteers must be 16 years of age or older (youth groups younger than 16 allowable with adult supervision)
• An application form must be completed. Fill out the contact form below and an application will be emailed to you.
• All new volunteers must complete an Orientation and Training session.
• Goodwill does accept court ordered volunteers if they meet the basic qualifications.
Community Service Hours
Goodwill Industries of Arkansas is able to provide community service hours to some individuals who have been required to perform court-ordered community service.
If you are interested in performing your community service hours at Goodwill Industries of Arkansas, please contact Kim Hogue at 501-372-5100 to see if you meet the qualifications.