- Career & Training
- Support Services
- For Businesses
- Our Mission
Goodwill now offers two options for donating items:
1. Donation drop off sites located throughout the state
Drop off your items at one of our convenient donation locationswhich is free of charge. Find a donation center near you.
2. Priority 48-Hour Fee-Based Pick-Up Service with College Hunks Hauling
Partnering with College Hunks Hauling, Goodwill now offers 48-hour home pickup priority service for the convenience of our donors. The priority service does charge a fee but includes additional benefits such as:
• Goodwill donors will receive a discount off the regular pricing of College Hunks Hauling.
• Removal of items from anywhere inside the property (including upstairs, basement, anywhere)
• College Hunks service will accept items that may be difficult for donors to transport including furnishings, mattresses, box springs and sleeper sofa
• Removal of any items including those that Goodwill cannot accept (College Hunks will dispose of any items Goodwill cannot accept)
• Guaranteed pickup with 48 hours
• College Hunks will come out and give you a no-obligation quote for hauling
YOUR DONATION IS STILL TAX DEDUCTIBLE when using the new 48-hour priority service option. Goodwill will mail you a donation receipt with a listing of the items donated.
Priority Pick Up Booking:
Residents will receive a discount when making a donation to Goodwill and can schedule their no-obligation priority service hauling and donation estimates via the following methods:
Online: Fill out online form at College Hunks Hauling website.
Phone: Call 800-586-5872
When you call or fill out the online form, just mention that you want to make a donation to Goodwill to ensure you receive the special discounted pricing and a donation receipt.